DTS running in C# does not work when processing olap cube

Joel Leong

I use C# to invoke DTS. The DTS run successfully if no
process cube function in it. But after i add process cube
function, the ASP.NET page hang.

I even impersonate ASP.NET to an account with OLAP
Administrator and System administrator. it jus hang
there. So what is the problem I'm having? It is working fine when no
processing OLAP command in it.

Package2Class package = new Package2Class();

try
{

if (mode == AppEnums.ProcessCubeMode.FullProcess)
{

if (useTrustedConnection)
{
package.LoadFromSQLServer(serverName, null, null,
DTSSQLServerStorageFlags.DTSSQLStgFlag_UseTrustedConnection,
null, null, null, "ATMOnlineNET: Full Process OLTP and
OLAP", ref pVarPersistStgOfHost);
}
else
{
package.LoadFromSQLServer(serverName, userId, password,
DTSSQLServerStorageFlags.DTSSQLStgFlag_Default,
null, null, null, "ATMOnlineNET: Full Process OLTP and
OLAP", ref pVarPersistStgOfHost);

Scott Allen

Hi Joel:

Are you using AspCompat="true" in your @ Page directive? I believe the
cube processing custom task is an STA component and will need this
setting, particularly since you are using impersonation.