Dynamic, Alluring and Elegant Web Design Solutions

quantumrat

Greetings... I am a professional web page designer, dedicated to
providing dynamic, alluring, and elegant design solutions for web
ventures and interactive media. I offer to transform your professional
visions into visionary interfaces that at once maintain the character
of your business, offer your intended audience a relatable and
comfortable experience, and which sparkles with creative flare. I also
believe in courteous service, in maintaining communication throughout
project development, and in producing results within reasonable time
frames. If necessary, I can continue to maintain client sites after
their initial creation. I am available for freelance projects, working
remotely, and telecommuting. Check out my portfolio site and online
resume at: http://www.celeste.masinter.net.

Chaddy2222

Greetings... I am a professional web page designer, dedicated to
providing dynamic, alluring, and elegant design solutions for web
ventures and interactive media. I offer to transform your professional
visions into visionary interfaces that at once maintain the character
of your business, offer your intended audience a relatable and
comfortable experience, and which sparkles with creative flare.
All your websites appear to be designed in Flash!.
Which is not good at all for accesibility.
Also, for people who have Flash disabled, they will not be able to see
your websites at all.

I also