dynamic data in .net 3.5 SP1 -- performance, multi-tier

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Ryan Liu, Dec 13, 2008.

  1. Ryan Liu

    Ryan Liu Guest

    Hi,

    I am going to develop a new application, I found .net 3.5 SP1 comes with new
    feature called dynamic data.

    My question is :

    1 How about the performance of that? Is it using lots of reflection etc so
    slow down the application?

    2 And is that against the idea of multi-tier separation?

    That is dynamic only suitable for quick and dirty small application, or it
    can also be used in serious business application?

    Thanks a lot!
    Ryan

    Ryan Liu, Dec 13, 2008