.NET Programmers

Ann

Sub: .Net Programmer Multiple Vacancies

Position: .NET Programmers

Skills: Microsoft .Net, SQL Server, business intelligence, full life
cycle, ASP, ASP.NET, OOP, Visual Basic 6.0, C#

Search for Excellence ends at Trinity

Trinity Consultancy Services(www.trinityconsultancy.com) is a leading
source of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Experts
that corporations of all sizes turn to, from Global 2000 corporations
to mid-sized and small organizations nationwide. With the commitment
to excellence, is subtly managed to find, recruit, screen, submit and
effectively organize a technical workforce anywhere in the United
States for various Technical needs of corporation irrespective of its
size. Trinity Consultancy Services is one of its unique kind of the
leading information technology consulting services, and business
process outsourcing organizations committed for excellence.

Trinity provides business consulting, systems integration, application
development, staffing services and managed services to Global 2000
Corporations, medium-sized businesses, and government organizations
throughout the United States.

Trinity can mobilize the right resources, skills and technologies to
enable our clients to reach their dreams by enhanced performance. With
deep industry and business process expertise and broad global
resources, Trinity Consultancy Services is committed for excellence.
We are seeking dynamic and dedicated .Net professionals for our
multiple .Net Programmers assignments with our Clients.
· Job Description
The candidate would be responsible to define, design, develop, deploy,
and transition complete enterprise solutions using Microsoft .NET and
SQL Server.
· He/She will closely work with key client personnel and participate
in all areas of the development life-cycle.
· He/She will have strong background in Microsoft technologies, .NET
Framework (ASP.NET, WinForms, Web Services, etc.), n-tiered
development, SQL Server, relational data models, and application
architecture.
· He/She will have (or work towards) relevant Microsoft Certifications
(MCAD .NET, MCSD .NET, MCDBA).
· He/She will possess skills and experience in modeling existing and
proposed business processes using workflow automation tools,
constructing data capture forms, data conversion procedures, data
validation/correction steps, and database tables from designs
(structured and UML) produced.
· He/She will be familiar with structured and object-oriented
analysis, design, and build methodologies and documents and be
comfortable using these documents to construct the necessary system
software modules.
· He/She will also be responsible for coordinating requests for
specialized reports and facilitating communications between requestor
and a team of developers.
· He/She is capable of working with a diverse group of stakeholders
performing high level and detailed analysis, defining and writing
programmatic logic and algorithms, performing coding, unit testing and
debugging activities for computer programs. Additionally, the
candidate will perform system integration and deployment activities,
prepare system support documentation, and document program and system
functions.
· He/She should be a self-starter that is motivated to deliver quality
software as well as be an important contributing member of a small
focused team. Candidates must have strong technical and development
skills, a passion for technology, ability to quickly pickup new
technologies and applications.

Skills and Experience :

* 2 year working knowledge of Microsoft*s .NET technology.
* 5 years experience with C++, SQL, Visual Basic 6.0, ASP, .NET
Framework, ASP.NET, VBScript, VB.NET or C#, JavaScript, Java, and
HTML.
*Knowledge of the relationship of quality assurance to activities
across the software development life cycle and scientific research
efforts.
* Experience with development and reporting tools in a relational
database environment.
* Demonstrated skill in conducting studies, inspections, and analysis,
and developing logical and documented recommendations for improvements
and solutions.
* Command of SQL Server Enterprise Manager, SQL Query Analyzer and SQL
Profiler; familiarity with SQL Server 2000 stored procedures,
triggers, declarative referential integrity (DRI), and other database
concepts.
* Familiarity with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software and its
integration with .NET applications.
* 5 years of significant direct experience performing development
tasks in a Microsoft technologies environment.
* Knowledge of office automation techniques using Excel, Word and
VBScript.
* Ability to effectively use the debugger to quickly isolate software
bugs.
* Demonstrated understanding of the following concepts/tools/
architectures: relational database design, transact-SQL stored
procedures, configuration management, application integration,
component reuse, prototyping, use cases, service-oriented
architecture, n-tier architecture, web services, Visual Studio 6.0,
Visual Studio .NET, Visual SourceSafe, Microsoft Office suite, IIS,
Component Object Model (COM), and DCOM.

Please contact our Human Resource Manager Ms. Ann and send your
detailed Resume with your work authorization status, current salary
and expectations.
Mention the position you are applying in the subject line.

Email: (e-mail address removed)

www.trinityconsultancy.com

Some other Positions currently TRINITY is hiring for other clients
are:
Java Programmer, J2EE Developer, C# Developer, .Net Developer, VB.Net
Developer, ADO.net Developer, .net Software Engineer, Sharepoint
developer, .net Software Architect, Biztalk Architect, Sharepoint
Architect, SQL Server Architect, Commerce Server Programmer, Webparts
developer, webservices developer, winforms developer, webforms
developer, ASP Developer, ASP.net Developer, Analyst, Microsoft
centric, Project Leader, Microsoft centric, Project Manager.

Welcoming application from Professionals with legal work authorization
to work for any employer, for the above positions.
Contact Ms.Ann, with your detailed Resume, current salary, work
authorization status, expectations and location.

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Blow said:
God I hope that's a real email address Ann,

It almost certainly is. Yours is not. You are being amazingly ridiculous
criticizing others for their possibly invalid From header when posting with
an obviously invalid From header yourself.
if not, I'll say it here: Go [F***] Yourself.

I second that, albeit in a civilized wording: Go away. *Both* of you.

comp.lang.javascript is not a newsgroup for job advertising (or public
bashing where there is a private alternative), but for discussions about
J(ava)Script/ECMAScript. The newsgroup's FAQ at http://jibbering.com/faq/ says:

| clj is a technical group: the posting of job adverts and commercial
| adverts are not welcome. Job postings should go to an appropriate
| regional jobs group. Announcements of products of particular relevance
| to javascript are welcome, but not more often than once per major
| release, and then post a short link to the product's webpage.

If only the job advertisments would have anything to do with the topics
discussed here, I personally could accept that; but they don't.

F'up2 trash

PointedEars