Software Design Engineer - .NET Engineer- IMMEDIATE AND HOT

Ann

Title: Software Design Engineer - .NET Engineer
Skills: Software Designing, .NET, SQL, XML, HTML, Visual Studio, bug
tracking

Trinity Consultancy Services is seeking applications from qualified
and experienced software engineers with above skills for various
requirements with their Clients

Required Skills:
* Software Design Engineer,.NET Engineer, SQL, XML, HTML, Visual
Studio, bug tracking
* 4+ years .NET development
* Bachelors Degree
* C# / C++ / JAVA programming expertise
* Wed Design using HTML/DHTML/JAVASCRIPT
* Ability to work within deadlines
* Design and develop software based on project requirements
* Work within the scope of customer needs
* Software Maintenance, test and fix
* Continually stay up to date on leading technology

Trinity Consultancy Services is a leading source of Information
Technology, Engineering and Management Experts that corporations of
all sizes turn to, from Global 2000 corporations to mid-sized and
small organizations nationwide. With the commitment to excellence, is
subtly managed to find, recruit, screen, submit and effectively
organize a technical workforce anywhere in the United States for
various Technical needs of corporation irrespective of its size.
Trinity Consultancy Services is one of its unique kind of the leading
information technology consulting services, and business process
outsourcing organizations committed for excellence.

Trinity provides business consulting, systems integration, application
development, staffing services and managed services to Global 2000
Corporations, medium-sized businesses, and government organizations
throughout the United States.

Trinity can mobilize the right resources, skills and technologies to
enable our clients to reach their dreams by enhanced performance. With
deep industry and business process expertise and broad global
resources, Trinity Consultancy Services is committed for excellence.
Please contact our Human Resource Manager Ms. Ann and send your
detailed Resume with your work authorization status, current salary
and expectations.
Mention the position you are applying in the subject line.

Email: (e-mail address removed)

www.trinityconsultancy.com

The Magpie

Ann said:
Title: Software Design Engineer - .NET Engineer
Ann,

As you have no doubt gathered from other replies - I expect more than
the two I have seen so far - you have made a serious technical error
in posting job adverts to this group. Especially so since the
positions advertised have nothing to do with the topic of the group.
Unfortunately, the error is probably more serious than you realise.

It is true that this group is used by programming staff but it is also
used by the technically capable public and business as well as
companies with specific queries. In short, what you have done rather
than actually post appropriate job adverts to your natural employees
is to post irrelevant intrusions to your natural *customers*. This
will not have done your company any favours whatever.

May I suggest, if you wish to use Usenet for company purposes, that
you first discuss it as an issue in alt.computer.consultants.moderated
or some such group. I am sure they will help you avoid future such
errors of judgement. Meanwhile, you might do well to apologise to the
group in an effort to minimise any damage to your reputation.

The Magpie

Randy said:
The Magpie said the following on 1/2/2008 6:57 PM:

Do you actually believe that "Ann" is going to read any reply to this?
Not for one second - but, you never know, others might read it before
they make a similar ****-up.

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

The said:
Not for one second - but, you never know, others might read it before
they make a similar ****-up.

The first time it is an error, the second time it is carelessness, and the
third time it is intentional. Guess how many times "Ann" has posted this
off-topic here ...

PointedEars