dynamically add hyperlinks and buttons to a datagrid

Richard Jonker

Hi,

I'm developing a webpage with a datagrid. The data is retrieved from a
database and via a dataset dynamically binded to the datagrid. So, the
fields from the query are defining the displayed columns.

How can I add special columns like buttons and hyperlinks dynamically to the
columns? And how to add events?
When using MS Studio Developer you can add these columns via the property
builder. In that case the first colums contains the buttons, I want
them in the last columns.

Any ideas ?

Many thanks in advance

Richard

Richard Jonker

Ok, I just figured out (after 3 days) to use the EditCommandColumn. I works
really fine. But how can I specify that it should be in the last columns
instead of the first columns?

Richard