dynamically crated radiobuttonlist don't postback

Anton Sommer

Hello folks,

I create a table dynamically and in that table there are textboxes and
radiobuttonlists. When a postback occurs I rebuild the table exactly as it
was to readout the values of the textboxes and radiobutton lists. Reading
out the values of the textboxes works correctly but I can't figure out why
reading out the radiobutton lists does not work because after recreation thy
do not have the values sent from the client. I have checked the IDs assigned
to the radiobutton but they are correct.
Is there a special treatment for radiobuttons other then to textboxes?
And could I somehow readout values from the PostBackString directly without
recreating the table and controls as they where, because the table will not
be returned to the client anyway?

Thanks

Anton

Martin Johnson

Have you set the viewstate to true for the radiobuttons?