Eclipse debugging - breakpoints invisible

David Schulberg

Can set and reset breakpoints but there is nothing getting displayed to
show breakpoint has been set.

Not a big deal but annoying.

Can debug with visible breakpoints with my Java apps in the Eclipse IDE.

David

Rajinder Yadav

David said:
Can set and reset breakpoints but there is nothing getting displayed to
show breakpoint has been set.

Not a big deal but annoying.

Can debug with visible breakpoints with my Java apps in the Eclipse IDE.

David
You might want to let the Eclipse camp know about this one =)

--
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav

http://DevMentor.org

Do Good! - Share Freely, Enrich and Empower people to Transform their lives.

David Schulberg

Rajinder said:
You might want to let the Eclipse camp know about this one =)

--
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav

http://DevMentor.org

Do Good! - Share Freely, Enrich and Empower people to Transform their
lives.

The breakpoints in the main ruby file show but not in other files that
will be reached during subsequent processing.

A further issue is that when I execute in Debug mode a thread starts but
it seems to take for ever to kick into gear.

More fodder for the Eclipse camp?

David