eclipse plugin create action delegate help...

balgach

Hello all,

I am in the process of making a plugin that allows users to create a
UML diagram. (the point is to track the changes as a beginner user
works with UML) now, ive got the canvases all done, and the shapes and
connections and whatnot. The problem i am having is actually spawning
the Wizard to create a new UML file. I have created the following
extension:

<extension id="newUMLAction"
name="New UML Document Action"
point="org.eclipse.ui.actionSets">
<actionSet id="edu.lehigh.cse.lehighUML.actionSet"
label="UML Actions"
visible="true">
<action
id="edu.lehigh.cse.lehighUML.NewWizard.NewUMLCreationWizard"
label="UML Diagram"
menubarPath="file/new/additions"
icon="icons/shapes.gif"
tooltip="Starts a new UML Diagram"

class="edu.lehigh.cse.lehighUML.NewWizard.NewUMLCreationWizard">
</action>
</actionSet>
</extension>

which addes "New UML Diagram" To the file->new list. and what it
should do is spawn the NewUMLCreationWizard class. however, it does
not. it gives me this error:

Could not create action delegate for id:
edu.lehigh.cse.lehighUML.NewWizard.NewUMLCreationWizard
Reason:
Plug-in lehighUML was unable to load class
edu.lehigh.cse.lehighUML.NewWizard.NewUMLCreationWizard.

ive also got the following extension point:

<extension point="org.eclipse.ui.newWizards">
<category
name="UML_Diagram"
id="testproj">
</category>
<wizard
name="Multi-page Editor file"
icon="icons/sample.gif"
category="testproj"

class="edu.lehigh.cse.lehighUML.NewWizard.NewUMLCreationWizard"

id="edu.lehigh.cse.lehighUML.NewWizard.NewUMLCreationWizard">
</wizard>
</extension>

to load the wizard, but keep getting the same error. any idea as to
why???

Thanks,
Adam.