Enable Static Compression in IIS 7

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by M C, May 2, 2012.

  1. M C

    M C Guest

    Hi,

    I have a Windows Web Server 2008 with IIS 7.

    I have deploy a web application developed on Hybris & Spring MVC.

    If I see the IIS Server compression configuration,

    - Enable static content compression
    (Function checked and enabled)

    - only compress files larger than (in bytes):
    (Function checked and enabled with value on 256)

    - Cache directory:
    %SystemDrive%\inetpub\temp\IIS Temporary Compressed Files

    - Per application pool disk space limit (in MB):
    (Function checked and enabled with value on 100)

    Apparently the server configuration seems correct, but the static
    compression is not enable in IIS server.
    How do I enable the compression correctly?

    Thank you very much!
    Praveen.M

    M C, May 2, 2012