enlarging thumbnail image into layer above it

ashoknepc

i am learning asp.net ajax, i want to show thumbnails of images on
the
page
when i mouseover the thumbnail it should get enlarged into a layer
above it.
and this layer should get hide on mouseout of the layer.

any body has idea...?

Bhaskardeep Khaund

Hi,

On mousever of the image, call a java script function, which will open a
XMLHTTP instance from the javascript and fetch the image URL of the big
image. Once the HTTP request state is succesful, u need to set the image src
to the new one and toggle the visibility of the layer.

If you need the code, i can help you with that......let me know.....

Rgds,
Bhaskar

ashoknepc

thanx bhaskar,

i done it in my way with ajax hoverMenuExtender control, where i have
written very little code.
but i'm curious abt layers in javascript, frankly it's little bit
confusing for me.
so it will be helpful for me if post ur code.

looking forward ur reply.

cheers !!!
Ashok