Enterprise Library Caching Dependencies

escher4096

Hi There,

I am attempting to figure out how to do inter-cache dependencies
(cache item 1 depends on cache item 2, etc) with the Enterprise
Library Caching block and am stumped. Does any one have any
suggestions?

I would also like to enumerate through my cached items so that I can
display them, (so that I can debug my application's caching
behaviors). The caching API doesn't seem to have anything I could use
to enumerate through the cached collection. There is a count but the
GetData and the [] method both take the caching keys. Does anyone have
any suggestions?

Thanks

-Cam