Error 515 when executing aspnet_regsql

Juan Carlos Ferrer

We are having problems when executing aspnet_regsql in our client's
envitorment. We are using SQL Server 2000 with an account with full
privileges, but the wizard thorws the following exception:

Setup failed.

Exception:
An error occurred during the execution of the SQL file 'InstallCommon.sql'.
The SQL error number is 515 and the SqlException message is: Cannot insert
the value NULL into column 'Column', table 'tempdb.dbo.#aspnet_Permissions

We also tried generating de SQL with the sqlexportonly option, but then when
we use this script the same error message is thrown. ¿Is there a fix for
aspnet_regsql? ¿How can we overcome this issue?

Guest

We are having problems when executing aspnet_regsql in our client's
envitorment. We are using SQL Server 2000 with an account with full
privileges, but the wizard thorws the following exception:

Setup failed.

Exception:
An error occurred during the execution of the SQL file 'InstallCommon.sql'.
The SQL error number is 515 and the SqlException message is: Cannot insert
the value NULL into column 'Column', table 'tempdb.dbo.#aspnet_Permissions

We also tried generating de SQL with the sqlexportonly option, but then when
we use this script the same error message is thrown. ¿Is there a fix for
aspnet_regsql? ¿How can we overcome this issue?

I think you can try to declare column 'Column' to allow NULL values.
Open SQL Enterprise Manager and change the table definition.

AshleyT

I think you can try to declare column 'Column' to allow NULL values.
Open SQL Enterprise Manager and change the table definition.

How can you declare column 'Column' to allow NULL values in SQL
Enterprise? I am having the same problem on SQl Server 2000 on a
server that I do not have iis running, would that make a difference?