Error Access LDAP from outside the Network with authenticated User

RygelX

Im using IIS and ASP and am forcing user authentication. I have the
webserver in the same forest as the LDAP server, but the domain that
the LDAP server is on doesnt trust the domain that the web server is
on.

The following code works:
objADSite.Provider = "ADsDSOObject"
objADSite.Properties("Encrypt Password") = True
objADSite.Open "Ads Provider" 'Ads Provider

objADUsers.Open "<LDAP://server.domain.com/dc=domain,dc=com>;(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user));ADsPath;subtree",objADSite

However if I try to get any other attributes for the users it fails.
I cannot get "CN", "sAMAccountName", or "memberof" specifially.

Now with the "ADsPath" I can of course invoke a
GetObject(objADUsers("ADSPath") and create an object for the user and
get at the "CN" attribute and some others, but I cant get to
"sAMAccountName", "memberOf", or some other attributes.

Is it even possible to get this information outside the domain even if