Error calling unmanaged dll from webservice

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by vikrantca, Nov 11, 2005.

  1. vikrantca

    vikrantca Guest

    Hello,
    Iam trying to write a webservice that loads a managed c++ library which in
    turn calls an unmanaged dll. I keep getting the error given below.

    Also tried the following:
    # Disable indexing service.
    # Disbable firewall and antivirus
    # copying the required unmanaged dll's to the bin folder

    The error occurs only when Iam using this particular managed c++ dll which
    calls an unmanaged dll.

    Any help is very much appreciated.
    thankyou.
    vikrantca

    /******* ERRROR MESSAGE ******/

    Configuration Error

    Parser Error Message: Access is denied: 'CEEEPropsNET'.

    Source Error:

    Line 196: <add assembly="System.EnterpriseServices, Version=1.0.5000.0,
    Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
    Line 197: <add assembly="System.Web.Mobile, Version=1.0.5000.0,
    Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
    Line 198: <add assembly="*"/>
    Line 199: </assemblies>
    Line 200: </compilation>

    /******* END ERRROR MESSAGE ******/