Error:document.body returns null or not an object

Discussion in 'HTML and CSS' started by deepthirohini, Feb 6, 2008.

  1. deepthirohini

    deepthirohini

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi friends,
    I am using IE6. I am having the problem during navigation of the page.
    See i am having the parent window.

    Parent Window -> Click -> Child window -> Click download

    The scenario is
    from the parent window i am having the button click whenever i click that button i open the child window and then click download. At that time the IE6 does not download any thing it tells the ERROR: document.body returns null or not an object.

    But the same scenario is working in IE7, firefox.

    Thanks,

    deepthirohini, Feb 6, 2008