Error in deploying website

Arsalan Ahmad

Hi,

I am trying to deploy my website. But when i try to access the page, I get following errors in event viewyer. So could you please tell what is wrong?

Event code: 3005

Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred.

Event time: 5/20/2006 8:51:24 AM

Event time (UTC): 5/20/2006 12:51:24 PM

Event ID: c20ffd53663344cbb7d4b89a2564be55

Event sequence: 14

Event occurrence: 1

Event detail code: 0

Application information:

Application domain: /LM/W3SVC/1097560095/Root-4-127926030341250000

Trust level: Full

Application Virtual Path: /

Application Path: C:\Test\TestWebsite\

Machine name: TESTPC1

Process information:

Process ID: 484

Process name: w3wp.exe

Account name: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE

Exception information:

Exception type: Exception

Exception message: Create instance is not called first hence, call CreateInstance to first Initialize Logger

Request information:

Request URL: http://localhost/general/login.aspx

Request path: /general/login.aspx

User host address: 127.0.0.1

User:

Is authenticated: False

Authentication Type:

Thread account name: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE

Thread information:

Thread ID: 5

Thread account name: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE

Is impersonating: False

Stack trace: at Test.Util.Logger.getInstance() in F:\Framework\testFramework\Util\Logger.cs:line 91

at UserControl_SignInControl..ctor()

at ASP.usercontrol_signincontrol_ascx..ctor()

at ASP.general_login_aspx.__BuildControlSignInControl1()

at ASP.general_login_aspx.__BuildControlfrmLogin()

at ASP.general_login_aspx.__BuildControlTree(general_login_aspx __ctrl)

at ASP.general_login_aspx.FrameworkInitialize()

at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()

at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context)

at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)

at ASP.general_login_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)

at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()

at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Ciaran

It appears a control you are using (SignInControl) may have a bug or may have a method call CreateInstance which you need to call on it before doing anything else.

HTH

Ciaran