Error in parsing XML for following test data

abhishek

Hello group,

I am having problem parsing following data set from XML. Please
provide hints on how to rectify this problem.

I am using python2.4 version

this is te test data that i am using --

"""""""
1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
2@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@22
3###############33
4$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$44
5%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%55
6^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^66
7&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&77
8***************88
9(((((((((((((((99
10)))))))))))))))00
11-----------------
12=================
13+++++++++++++++++
14|||||||||||||||||
15\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
16<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
17>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
18/////////////////
19?????????????????
20;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
21:::::::::::::::::
22'''''''''''''''''
23"""""""""""""""""
24[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
25]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
26{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{
27}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
28*****************
29+++++++++++++++++
30-----------------
31`````````````````
32~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
33.................
Special Characters
#!/bin/bash
#start TG app
cd $1
exec ./start-infopsyM.py

"""""""

This is really a nasty data set.

Stefan Behnel

abhishek said:
I am having problem parsing following data set from XML. Please
provide hints on how to rectify this problem.

I am using python2.4 version

this is te test data that i am using --

"""""""
1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
2@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@22
3###############33
4$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$44

[...]

How is this related to XML?

Stefan

John Machin

Hello group,

I am having problem parsing following data set from XML. Please
provide hints on how to rectify this problem.

You have provided no hints on what your problem is. What output do you
want? What have you tried? What output and/or error message(s) did you
get? What does "from XML" mean?
I am using python2.4 version

this is te test data that i am using --

"""""""
1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
2@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@22 [snip]
33.................
Special Characters
#!/bin/bash
#start TG app
cd $1
exec ./start-infopsyM.py

"""""""

This is really a nasty data set.

It looks like
(a) easily parseable but totally uninteresting guff
followed by
(b) the start of a bash script

Is this some kind of joke? You are not trying to disassemble it, are
you?