Error loading assembly in virtual folder

Tim Payne

hi,

I have a site that is being moved to a virtual sub-folder. I've set up the
new version of the site for testing, and created a virtual directory in IIS
that points to the old site (so that I can check that it works). The new
site uses the UrlRewritingNet.UrlRewriter module, and the main site works
fine, but the old site on the virtual folder, generates the following error:

Could not load file or assembly 'UrlRewritingNet.UrlRewriter' or one of its
dependencies.

<httpModules>
<add name="UrlRewriteModule" type="UrlRewritingNet.Web.UrlRewriteModule,
UrlRewritingNet.UrlRewriter" />
</httpModules>

Now the problem is that the old site doesn't use the rewrite component (the
line that's spitting the error is from the new application) so it's
inheriting the modules from the parent site, I'd quite like it to ignore
everything in the parent site's web.config file. Is there a way to do this?

Regards,

Tim.