How to reference a virtual folder

Cal Who

I have a web site with a main level directory. In that folder there is a
folder (Blog) that is a virtual directory. Using the program in Blog I get
the error that it could not find the page:
When the error is showing the address bar has the following.

http://test.org/blog/error404.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/blog/post.aspx

From what I told you does
/blog/post.aspx

Seem like it should be something else?

post.aspx is in the Blog folder

It's not my code but maybe I could fix it if I knew what it should be.

Thanks

Mr. Arnold

Cal said:
I have a web site with a main level directory. In that folder there is a
folder (Blog) that is a virtual directory. Using the program in Blog I get
the error that it could not find the page:
When the error is showing the address bar has the following.

http://test.org/blog/error404.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/blog/post.aspx

From what I told you does
/blog/post.aspx

Seem like it should be something else?

post.aspx is in the Blog folder

It's not my code but maybe I could fix it if I knew what it should be.

Thanks

Can you actually display the page if you just enter the HTTP:// address
in the browser's address like?

Cal Who

Mr. Arnold said:
Can you actually display the page if you just enter the HTTP:// address in
the browser's address like?

I should have thought of that. I'll check

Thanks