Error Server

TR

Hi,

i'm development a mobile page with ASP.NET Web Matrix. To see if my page
is correct, i put the URL of my IIS in a Emulator On Line. The page load
correct, but when i push back buttom, the emulador said: "is not a WML
page". I don't know what happend.

This is the code:
----------------

Function GetOrders() As System.Data.DataSet
Dim connectionString As String = "server='(local)';
trusted_connection=true; database='databasepuntonet'"
Dim dbConnection As System.Data.IDbConnection = New
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection(connectionString)

Dim queryString As String = "SELECT [Orders].* FROM [Orders]"
Dim dbCommand As System.Data.IDbCommand = New
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand
dbCommand.CommandText = queryString
dbCommand.Connection = dbConnection

Dim dataAdapter As System.Data.IDbDataAdapter = New
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataAdapter
dataAdapter.SelectCommand = dbCommand
Dim dataSet As System.Data.DataSet = New System.Data.DataSet
dataAdapter.Fill(dataSet)

Return dataSet
End Function

Sub Page_Load(Sender As Object, E As EventArgs)

If Not Page.IsPostBack Then
OrderList.DataSource = GetOrders()
OrderList.DataBind()
End If

End Sub
------------------

Before, i inserted a OrderList Web Control.

Thanks.

diamondwxp

Hi, as your description, you didn't have a back button in you page.
You must use the back button in the emulator, so maybe this is an issue of
your emualtor setting.

Regards
Diamond

TR