error "Unable to read the project file .. The project file ' ' has been renamed or is no longer in t

Amarpal

Hi there,
I wonder if someone can help me on VB/ASP.Net project. The project was
developed by another developer on another machine. I need to load it and
make some changes to this project. I get error message "Unable to read
project file (name of the file). The Project file has been renamed or is no
longer in the solution.
I can't progress any further, unless I can load the project.

Please help!!!

varriam

Amarpal said:
Hi there,
I wonder if someone can help me on VB/ASP.Net project. The project was
developed by another developer on another machine. I need to load it and
make some changes to this project. I get error message "Unable to read
project file (name of the file). The Project file has been renamed or is no
longer in the solution.
I can't progress any further, unless I can load the project.

Please help!!!

Did you find a solution? I am getting the same error..... I also
recieved a project from another developer.

Joined
Dec 31, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Same issue

Amarpal wrote:
> Hi there,
> I wonder if someone can help me on VB/ASP.Net project. The project was
> developed by another developer on another machine. I need to load it and
> make some changes to this project. I get error message "Unable to read
> project file (name of the file). The Project file has been renamed or is no
> longer in the solution.
> I can't progress any further, unless I can load the project.
>

> Please help!!!

Did you find a solution? I am getting the same error..... I also
recieved a project from another developer.

hello Guys,
Did you get a solution for this issue? Please help, I'm also in the same boat.

Thanks,
Harsha