Error While Trying to Run ASP.Net Project

Vinod

Hi Team,

I am getting an Error Msg while trying to Execute my ASP.Net Application
Error is,

"Error while trying to run project : Unable to start debugging on the web
server. The server does not spport
debugging of ASP.Net or ATL Server application. Run setup to install the
Visual Studio .Net server components. If setup has been run verify that a
valid URL has been specified.

YOu may also want to refer to the ASP.Net and ATL Server debugging topic in
the onlin edocumentation. Would you like to disable future attempts to
debug ASP.Net pages for this project?"

I don't have ASP.Net CD now. Please let me if any other solution is there.

Thanks in Advance

Regards
-Vinod