Error mesage: Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging ...

Annie

Hi guys,

I am trying to set the connection string for my database in the web.config
file however it raises the funny error message:

""Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web
server. Server side-error occurred on sending debug HTTP request.

Make sure the server is operating correctly. Verify there are no syntax
errors in web.config by doing a Debug.Start Without Debugging. You

may also want to refer to the ASP.NET and ATL Server debugging topic in the
online documentation. Would you like to disable future attempts

to debug ASP.NET pages for this project?""

the line that i have added is below:

<appSettings>

<add key="ConnectionString" value="Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data
Source=C:\\Inetpub\\wwwroot\\HeaderFooterSample\\Database\\Mobiles.mdb" />

</appSettings>

I don't know why this error appears?

TIA

Vijay

I think there is some problem with your page. Line you added should not
create any problem. You can check it by checking the validity of XML. If XML
is valid then problem lies elsewhere.

Cheers
Vijay