Error :XML not defined

Aaron

I am trying to imput data in too a xml file. How can it deal with the issues below

I try putting in System.XML to see but it give me a error about only having one inherits per class.

Partial Class _xxxx

Inherits Web.UI.Page

Protected Sub btnSubmit_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnSubmit.Click

Dim xDoc As New XmlDocument

Dim newComment As XmlDocumentFragment = xDoc.CreateDocumentFragment()

Dim root As XmlElement = xDoc.DocumentElement

End Class

These 3 bolded items are the errors.
Error 1 Type 'XmlDocument' is not defined.
Error 2 Type 'XmlDocumentFragment' is not defined.
Error 3 Type 'XmlElement' is not defined.

TIA

Oleg Tkachenko [MVP]

Import System.Xml namespace in your class or use fully qualified name -
System.Xml.XmlDocument.