ERRORLEVEL not set correctly on exception

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by brian.kejser, Sep 8, 2006.

  1. brian.kejser

    brian.kejser Guest

    Hi

    If I run the following code, then the DOS ERRORLEVEL is set to 1 as expected.

    Timeout.timeout(1) { sleep(5) }

    If I run the following code, then the DOS ERRORLEVEL is also set to 1 as
    expected.

    require 'test/unit'

    class some_Test < Test::Unit::TestCase

    def test_something
    assert(false, "Failure")
    end

    end

    If I run the following code, then the DOS ERRORLEVEL is set to 0.

    require 'test/unit'

    class some_Test < Test::Unit::TestCase

    def test_something
    Timeout.timeout(1) { sleep(5) }
    end

    end

    Shouldn't the DOS ERRORLEVEL be 1 in the above case? Is this a bug or am I
    missing something?

    Thanks

    brian.kejser, Sep 8, 2006

  2. brian.kejser

    nobu Guest

    Hi,

    At Sat, 9 Sep 2006 02:03:51 +0900,
    Timeout::Error wasn't caught. It was fixed yesterday.

    nobu, Sep 10, 2006