Event Bubbling Images

Paul Perot

Hi All:

I have an application in ASP.NET using VB.NET where I would like to process
a number of JPEGs. I have a simple button that starts the process going, an
image control, and some code behind. What the code does is to look in a
sub-directory for the JPEGs, once it finds one it displays it in the image
control. The code behind manipulates some of the metadata properties of the
JPEG. When that is complete it goes to the next JPEG and repeats the
program, until all of the JPEGs are manipulated. What I would love to be
able to do is to have the new image displayed in the image control, each
time a new JPEG is being manipulated. I just have had no success in doing
so. Does anyone have any suggestions or code snippets to share. Has anyone
used event bubbling to do this... would that even work?? Thanks in advance
for your timely help.

--

Best regards

Paul Perot