Events and Render mentod

Philip Poole

Hello everyone,

I have come across a weird probloem and do not know whether it is a bug or
established design. I have some user controls which after an event will
cause chnaged to happen inside them. I then need to render my main page
after the page_load of all of the controls has occured.

I am trying to use the Render method. This seems to work fine apart from
the fact the when I click on the user event of the user control on psotback
asp.net does not go to my click event.

However after changing another control which involves a postback, the click
method in which the eent captured is found and is always called. It is an
the initrial load of the page the the event is not found on post back.

Does anyone have any ideas why and work around

Phil

To make