Example of resolving an alias using Carbon.File module?

fortepianissimo

This is a question only relevant to Mac OS X. Could someone offer a
simple example how to use Carbon.File module (perhaps
Alias.FSResolveAlias()?) to resolve an alias? Basically I'd like to
load in an alias file and find out which file/directory the alias
points to.

Thanks a lot!

fortepianissimo

Problem solved:

from Carbon.File import *
fs, _, _ = ResolveAliasFile('/some/path', 1)
print fs.as_pathname()