Executable not running

Etantonio

Ciao,
I realized a java program with several classes

Metro.java
MetronomoMain.java

the main is in MetronomoMain.java ,
with jbuilder I create a Native Executable setting MetronomoMain.java
as main class,
the manifest file is created and inserted in the archive x.jar ,
also the file XW.exe is created but when I launch it nothing appen,
I just can launch he program with a .bat file with inside the
instruction

java -jar x.jar

but I really prefer to creae an executable for windows in a way that I
could send it to the person that asked for it to me
and being sure that the program works on any window xp installation.

Can you help me to produce such executable ???
Thanks

Antonio
www.etantonio.it