Exeray fast containers

exeraybigdata

www.exeray.com has a free trial version of really fast C++ containers.
it is 4 times faster than existing C++ STL containers or Java containers.
A commercial license is also available now.

woodbrian77

Rather than swearing you could say "heifer dust" or bulogna or
however that's spelled.

woodbrian77

Yeah. Single mothers should have their children taken away, those
hideous monsters.

I know there are accidents and wars and children are left
with one or no parents. Many times I have heard of
children tell about how their mother was single and it
seems they often tell about how they were poor...
I'm not against single parenting, but just point out
that children deserve better than that.

woodbrian77

I know there are accidents and wars and children are left
with one or no parents. Many times I have heard of
children tell about how their mother was single and it
seems they often tell about how they were poor...
I'm not against single parenting, but just point out
that children deserve better than that.

And I would add that single mothers or fathers if they
don't remarry should find someone of the opposite sex
to help them with the fathering/mothering. It could
be a brother/sister or someone else they believe is
trustworthy. That's the gist of what I'm saying.

jacob navia

Le 29/09/13 20:42, Leigh Johnston a écrit :
Bullshit.
Hi Leigh

I visited that site and they seemed serious. I wonder what facts you
have to assume that their claims are not correct.

jacob

James Kanze

Rather than swearing you could say "heifer dust" or bulogna or

however that's spelled.

Where's the swearing? "bullshit" is not the most elegant word, but sometimes, pure elegance isn't what you're looking for.

Tobias Müller

jacob navia said:
Le 29/09/13 20:42, Leigh Johnston a écrit :
Hi Leigh

I visited that site and they seemed serious. I wonder what facts you have
to assume that their claims are not correct.

Considering his last posts, I can't help thinking of Tourette's.

Tobi

woodbrian77

In which imaginary world do you live in? The vast majority of single
parents in the western world are not so because of accidents or wars.

I would guess accidents and wars are in top 5 reasons, but I
didn't claim they were top two reasons.
Regardless of what the reasons are, would you take away their rights
to have children? If not, then why would you take away the right for
other people to have children?

Did I say anything about taking children away from their
single parents? I'm saying that the ideal situation for
children is to have a father and a mother who love each
other.

And many times children are raised by abusive parents and end up
scarred for life. And many parents are poor regardless of whether
they are married or not. You can't just take something that's
common to all parents and cherry-pick it on only single parents.

It's difficult enough to be a parent in a marriage. Being a
single parent is even harder I'm afraid. That hardship
affects the children.

Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises - In G-d we trust.
http://webEbenezer.net

Öö Tiib

It's difficult enough to be a parent in a marriage. Being a
single parent is even harder I'm afraid. That hardship
affects the children.

So what is better for a kid to have two parents of same sex or to have
only one parent? I suspect that former is better on general case.

woodbrian77

So what is better for a kid to have two parents of same sex or to have
only one parent? I suspect that former is better on general case.

If you're a single parent it might not be a good idea
to remarry. It depends on how you became a single parent.
If you don't remarry, I'd recommend having someone of the
opposite sex that you think is trustworthy help you by
spending time with the children (and you). This is kind
of aspect of saying children deserve to have a father and
a mother.

Öö Tiib

If you're a single parent it might not be a good idea
to remarry.

Being single parent is worse than being married to parent of kids
but better than being married to non-parent of kids?
It depends on how you became a single parent.

How that can matter? Most probable is that you have never been
married. Secondary likelihood is that you were married but now are
divorced. Least likely possibility is that you are widow.

Ian Collins

It's difficult enough to be a parent in a marriage. Being a
single parent is even harder I'm afraid. That hardship
affects the children.

No mine. If anything, it has made them stronger, One of them even has
an interest in learning C++....

exeray

3) their downloadable archive has containers that only support "AbaxInt"
element type which is some retarded type wrapping 'int'.

The downloadable package supports AbaxInt, AbaxLong, AbaxString as keys,
AbaxShort, AbaxChar, AbaxFloat, AbaxDouble, AbaxBuffer, plus the above key types
as values. This is only the first version, sure more improvements can be added
in newer versions. You can test various combinations of keys/values and see
the performance. In the case of string keys and values, performance is
degraded a little, but is still obviously faster than STL map and Java treemap.

exeraybigdata

We could release the source, but a major concern is that a potential BIG customer of our product does not use open source software.