Expand/Retract Section

Zhi-Qiang Ni[MSFT]

Hi Morris,

To achieve this expand/collapse function by using a control, you can use
the AjaxControlToolkit CollaspiblePanel extender:
http://www.asp.net/AJAX/AjaxControlToolkit/Samples/CollapsiblePanel/Collapsi
blePanel.aspx

To install the AjaxControlToolkit:
http://www.asp.net/learn/Ajax-Control-Toolkit/tutorial-47-cs.aspx
http://www.asp.net/learn/ajax-videos/video-76.aspx

To use the CollaspiblePanel extender:
http://www.asp.net/learn/ajax-videos/video-89.aspx
http://www.asp.net/learn/Ajax-Control-Toolkit/tutorial-18-cs.aspx

Toolkit Tutorials
http://www.asp.net/learn/ajax/#ajaxcontroltoolkit
Tookit Videos
http://www.asp.net/learn/ajax-videos/#ajaxcontroltoolkit

--
Sincerely,

Zhi-Qiang Ni

Microsoft Online Support

--------------------
| From: Morris Neuman <[email protected]>
| Subject: Expand/Retract Section
| Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 17:45:01 -0800
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webcontrols
|
| Hi,
| I want to have several titles on a page with arrow to expand/contract
| dynamically such that when user clicks on one of the titles, it expands a
| section below it. For example, please see page

http://www.dialogic.com/products/tdm_boards/system_release_software/default.
htm