Expert.C.Programming.pdf

Charles Krug

Chris Hills wrote

There are ways of telling whether he he is a witch...

Hmmm . . . I think any discussions of burning ducks should be referred
to comp.lang.python.

CBFalconer

Vladimir S. Oka said:
I always loved the one where they tie them, throw them into the
river, and if they sink they're witches. Ttakes a bit of time
to dry them before burning, and they're quite dead already, but
apart from that, great fun. ;-)

You have it backwards. If they drown, they weren't witches. If
they survive, they used the witchly powers, thus are obviously
witches, and require burning. This achieves the goal of burning
all witches. QED.

Joe Wright

CBFalconer said:
You have it backwards. If they drown, they weren't witches. If
they survive, they used the witchly powers, thus are obviously
witches, and require burning. This achieves the goal of burning
all witches. QED.
Yes, and has the advantage of getting rid of the annoying people whether
witches or not. Do they still do that in Salem?

Default User

CBFalconer said:
You have it backwards. If they drown, they weren't witches. If
they survive, they used the witchly powers, thus are obviously
witches, and require burning. This achieves the goal of burning
all witches. QED.

No no no. The reason witches float is that they're made of wood.

Brian

Chris Hills

Charles Krug said:
Hmmm . . . I think any discussions of burning ducks should be referred
to comp.lang.python.

Python? Here? HERETIC!!! Burn him..... :)

There we go again :)

Vladimir S. Oka

Randy said:
pete wrote

Don't forget very small rocks.

Ni!

--
BR, Vladimir

"...and scantily clad females, of course. Who cares if it's below zero
outside"
(By Linus Torvalds)