HELP: Autogenerate Image Tag Options

NvrBst

I was wondering if anyone knows a script or program that'll take an HTML file and go through it adding all the "height" "width" tags to the images automatically so I don't have to do it manually.

Thanks

NvrBst

Chris Beall

NvrBst said:
I was wondering if anyone knows a script or program that'll take an HTML file and go through it adding all the "height" "width" tags to the images automatically so I don't have to do it manually.

Thanks

NvrBst

NvrBst,

PPWizard can do this (http://dennisbareis.id.au/ppwizard.htm), though it
is primarily intended to do it up front rather than as an afterthought.
A familiarity with REXX will be helpful, especially to re-process
existing files.

See the "Example - Complex macro" on page
http://users.cyberone.com.au/dbareis/ppwexamp.htm and the function it
uses, described in detail at
http://users.cyberone.com.au/dbareis/ppwizard/getimageheightwidth.htm

Disclaimer: I have not personally used this particular function.

The author provides terse but prompt support via an online discussion
group. Click the 'Documentation' link on the home page for details.

Chris Beall