explain this.....

Micah Cowan

void * clvrmnky() said:
Read it again and note what those curly braces delimit. Put the curly
braces around the code the way the compiler might see it.

This discussion is not about correct code (since we have not seen any)
but about the specifics of the control expression in a for()
statement. That "i = 1" is there to illustrate a point and common
mistake by novices.

Ah, quite. I have some trouble reading the original code, because my
newsreader actually substitutes for (;0;) with for (;0<smiley face>.
I think this is finally the last straw that makes me go look for where
to get that turned off.

Keith Thompson

Micah Cowan said:
Ah, quite. I have some trouble reading the original code, because my
newsreader actually substitutes for (;0;) with for (;0<smiley face>.
I think this is finally the last straw that makes me go look for where
to get that turned off.

<OT>gnus-treat-smiley?</OT>

Vadivel

Muttaa will you repost the Snippet with full FOR loop construction.
Which will able to us to explain you. (if it is actually working)

Watch for your repost.

Vadivel P.

santosh

Vadivel said:
Muttaa will you repost the Snippet with full FOR loop construction.
Which will able to us to explain you. (if it is actually working)

Watch for your repost.

Vadivel P.

See the thread titled 'help me atleast now'. In a nutshell, there
turned out to be a bug in the Turbo C++ compilers 1.01 and 3.0

As an aside please quote the post to which you're replying. For more
information read the following URLs.

<http://cfaj.freeshell.org/google/>
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USENET>
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette>