Feel like contributing?

gregarican

I have been tied up on various projects and haven't had the time and
attention to devote to completing a Rubyforge project I have out there.
It provides a working telephony library that communicates with PBX
systems for call detail reporting, call control, etc. It's maybe 50-75%
complete and hasn't been updated by me since November 2005. This
*isn't* a VoIP project. It's CTI.

If this sounds like it might be up your alley please pay a visit to
http://rubyforge.org/projects/tsapi/ and leave a message there. I'd
love to see the project completed and don't feel that I can do it
justice with my time constraints :-(