FFox : detcting the end of a movie...

multimatum2

Hello,

I have the following problem.
I need to play MPG files and to detect the end of the movies...

I'm using the following code.

<OBJECT ID=EI5 type='application/x-mplayer2' WIDTH='208' HEIGHT='410'>
<PARAM NAME='stretchToFit' value='1'>
<PARAM NAME='uiMode' value='full'>
<PARAM NAME='enableContextMenu' value='0'>
<PARAM NAME='ShowControls' VALUE='0'>
<PARAM NAME='FileName' VALUE='5_0.mpg'>
<PARAM NAME='ShowDisplay' VALUE='0'>
</OBJECT>

With Javascript and IE, i have got a timer that checks every 100 ms the
currentposition of the movie...
It works with IE BUT NOT with FireFox

the currentPosition always returns "undefined" and i found nothing else
dealing with the status of the movie player...

Any ideas?

Thanx a lot

By the way, i also can't stretch the movie...

Thanx again for your help...

Stef