fibonacci's music

Larry Gates

I have realized a program that reproduced the music of the series of
Fibonacci

The execuble program can be catched here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YY75VK6A
for the source code write me on (e-mail address removed)

I have published such sequences in Dr. Sloane's encyclopedia:

http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/

They now have an option to hear your sequence. My entry includes a
generating function that unites two infinite families of growth sequences,
including Leonardo de Pisa's. My name will be there as long as computers
hum.

His original data were wrong. They went:
0 1 2 3 5 8 ....

I think it's an example similar to the data set of Gregor Mendel, in terms
of motivation.
--
larry gates

: What do people think?
What, do people think? :)
-- Larry Wall in <[email protected]>

Larry Gates

Loon. You've confused mathematics with methamphetics.

Phil

You are a little science pussy.

Do not mock your elders.
--
larry gates

The way these things go, there are probably 6 or 8 kludgey ways to do
it, and a better way that involves rethinking something that hasn't
been rethunk yet.
-- Larry Wall in <[email protected]>

Larry Gates

Loon. You've confused mathematics with methamphetics.

Phil

I just wanted to say **** yourself again. I spent many hours reading
feeble nachos to attain this verity.

What do you do?
--
larry gates

Your csh still thinks true is false. Write to your vendor today and tell
them that next year Configure ought to "rm /bin/csh" unless they fix their
blasted shell. :) -- Larry Wall in Configure from the perl distribution

Keith Thompson

Larry Gates said:
I just wanted to say **** yourself again. I spent many hours reading
feeble nachos to attain this verity.

What do you do?

Larry, I'm curious: have you ever posted anything useful and relevant
here? By "relevant", I mean something related to the C programming
language.

Phil Carmody

Larry Gates said:
You are a little science pussy.

Who cares if I am or am not - let's ask google's opinion:

Exhibit A)
Results 1 - 10 of about 79 for "Math Professor Phil Carmody".

Exhibit B)
No results found for "Math Professor Larry Gates".
Do not mock your elders.

I tend to mock my inferiors. Senility is certainly a starting point.

Phil

Default User

Keith Thompson wrote:

Larry, I'm curious: have you ever posted anything useful and relevant
here? By "relevant", I mean something related to the C programming
language.

At this junction, I would have to question the utility of further
replies to Mr. Gates. As such, I have regretfully come to the decision
to insert his identifier into my newsreader's killfile. Each would, of
course, have to make his or her own decision regarding that matter.

Brian