Batch file not closing after use.

Joined
Jan 24, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I have a batch file that that I'm trying to make so that I don't have open a game launcher to play a video game. My batch file reads as cmd /k "legendary launch 7786b355a13b47a6b3915335117cd0b2". I've already tried everything like adding exit and call and many other things, but it doesn't seem to work. I think it might be because it opens a program which proceeds to open a program. (I'm using the legendary launcher from https://github.com/derrod/legendary/tree/0.20.32 which removes the need to open the epic launcher to open games). I've attached a screenshot of what the command prompt looks like after use.

Attachments

  • image_2023-01-23_172507355.png
    image_2023-01-23_172507355.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 5