    Thanks in Advance
    Regards
    Anu

    raavi, Jun 30, 2006

  2. raavi

    Andrew T. Guest

    Change the '.' to a ',' in line 273 of your source.

    Failing that.

    What stacktraces are you getting?
    Are you printing stacktraces, or just ignoring the exceptions?

    It might be that you are attempting graphical operations in
    a headless environment, but it might be one of a dozen or so
    other things as well.
    What benefit do you think that will bring to your web application?

    Andrew T.

    Andrew T., Jun 30, 2006