File Creation

raavi

Hi all
I am now doing a webapplication involving servlets.i want to creat
a dynamic view of an image.the image generated will be of type
BufferedImage and i want to write it into a file.i have created the
file using File class and CreateNewFile()method.but the file is not
created on that location.can anyone tell me why is this so? also tell
me whether wait() method will help to suspend a servlet for sometime?
Thanks in Advance
Regards
Anu

Andrew T.

raavi said:
Hi all
I am now doing a webapplication involving servlets.i want to creat
a dynamic view of an image.the image generated will be of type
BufferedImage and i want to write it into a file.i have created the
file using File class and CreateNewFile()method.but the file is not
created on that location.can anyone tell me why is this so?

Change the '.' to a ',' in line 273 of your source.

Failing that.

What stacktraces are you getting?
Are you printing stacktraces, or just ignoring the exceptions?

It might be that you are attempting graphical operations in
a headless environment, but it might be one of a dozen or so
other things as well.
..also tell
me whether wait() method will help to suspend a servlet for sometime?

What benefit do you think that will bring to your web application?

Andrew T.