File Transfer

NK

i want to transfer a file from one computer to another(ON LAN).
want a java program to perform the same.
As sender ip .....
receiver ip ....
browse and send option should be there on sender side
receive option on receiver side
i want source code regrading this...new user regarding file transfer
in java

Thanx in advance

Dave Miller

NK said:
i want to transfer a file from one computer to another(ON LAN).
want a java program to perform the same.
As sender ip .....
receiver ip ....
browse and send option should be there on sender side
receive option on receiver side
i want source code regrading this...new user regarding file transfer
in java

Thanx in advance
You seem to be looking for the "java.free.code" newsgroup. When you find
it, please post a link back to this group.

Arne Vajhøj

NK said:
i want to transfer a file from one computer to another(ON LAN).
want a java program to perform the same.
As sender ip .....
receiver ip ....
browse and send option should be there on sender side
receive option on receiver side
i want source code regrading this...new user regarding file transfer
in java

Read about socket network programming in Java.

I believe there is a chapter in the Java tutorial.

It is not that difficult.

Arne