File Upload Control

Guest

Hi,
My ASP.NET 2.0 web page currently uses the FileUpload control and a
asp.Button control to allow the client to upload files to the server. The
user is required to click 2 buttons (Browse then Upload) to perform the
upload. All works fine.

I would like to make the FileUpload control hidden, and just use the
asp.Button to bring up the Browse dialog, then initiate the upload all in 1
button click.

Is this possible, or are there security issues that prevent this action?

RML