Filling up HTML control such as textbox

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Corobori, Apr 29, 2005.

  1. Corobori

    Corobori Guest

    I have got a form for data input. When the "Save" button is pressed I
    am doing the Insert thing in the database and depending on some data I
    have to either say "Ok, your ads is published"; or say "You need to pay
    $ssss for publishing your ad".

    In the situation when the user have to pay I have to submit some data
    to a cgi which will be displaying some form not under my control. I
    used to do it like this

    <form id="Form1" method="post"
    ACTION="http://www.xxxx.xx/cgi-bin/tbk_bp_pago.cgi">
    <INPUT TYPE="text" NAME="TBK_TIPO_TRANSACCION" VALUE="TR_NORMAL"
    ID="Text1">
    <INPUT TYPE="text" NAME="TBK_AMOUNT" VALUE="1100" ID="Text2">
    <INPUT TYPE="text" NAME="TBK_URL_KO" SIZE="40"
    VALUE="http://www.xxxx.xx/mypagefailed.htm" ID="Text6">
    <INPUT TYPE="text" NAME="TBK_URL_OK" SIZE="40"
    VALUE="http://www.xxxx.xx/mypagefine.htm">

    In asp.net I am a bit confused. It seems I am allowed one form
    "runat=server" per page.
    Can I add a form without "runat=server" ? In that case how can I
    dynamically fill the data such as TBK_AMOUNT ?

    Any clue is welcome !

    Jean-Luc
    http://www.corobori.com

    Corobori, Apr 29, 2005