firing button click event before page load event.....????

GauravGupta

i want to know that is it posible to call button click event before
page load event on post back....
please help me....

Mike

why would you want to fire a button click even when the page loads?

just put the button click code in the page load event from the start. Or
create a seperate method that the page_load and the button click event can
both call.

GauravGupta

why would you want to fire a button click even when the page loads?

just put the button click code in the page load event from the start. Or
create a seperate method that the page_load and the button click event can
both call.

i am displaying a table in page load whose data is fetched from
database .
it also check what data is to be displayed from data base by a session
variable.
and i have few button which change the session variable value.
when i click on some button page load is called before button click
event,
so data which is displayed is according to previous session not the
session changed by button click.
therefore i want that some how i call button click event before page
load event....
or is there any other alternative...

Mike

then just pass that session to a method that loads the data when the page
first loads, then when the user makes a change call that same method with
the data value

something like this:
page_onLoad()
{
//if page is loaded for the first time, load your data
if(!Postback())
{
loadData(data value);

//load data
void loadData(string datavalue)
{
//here is were you would put your code to load your data and pass the
datavalue to your proc

}

//when the user clicks the button, call the loadData method and pass the
value to the method
button_onClick()
{
loadData(datavalue);
}

Joined
Jan 19, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
PostBack Issue

Whether it is possible to call radbutton click event before pageload . i need to execute button click event first in user control page befor pageload.so please help me to solve my issue.Please replay as soon as possible

Thank you
Shilpa