Flying Links Help

Stargazer

Hello all and a happy new year to yah!
I am currently re designing my website and stumbled on a javascript
that I would like to use for main page only problem is the banners that
angelfire uses to put on their pages shows up in back of it for some
reason and there is no space in back. The links is below. Please take a
look to see what I mean..

http://www.angelfire.com/mn3/aboveandbelow/flyinglinks.html

What can I do to fix this problem? Please give me a code or something
because I don't know Javascript I found this off a copy, cut and paste
code website. Thanks for your help in advance...

Ed Jay

Stargazer said:
Hello all and a happy new year to yah!
I am currently re designing my website and stumbled on a javascript
that I would like to use for main page only problem is the banners that
angelfire uses to put on their pages shows up in back of it for some
reason and there is no space in back. The links is below. Please take a
look to see what I mean..

http://www.angelfire.com/mn3/aboveandbelow/flyinglinks.html

What can I do to fix this problem? Please give me a code or something
because I don't know Javascript I found this off a copy, cut and paste
code website. Thanks for your help in advance...

You steered us to the site from the javascript ng. Those flying links are
so annoying they actually detract from the esthetically poor site. :)

Jonathan N. Little

Stargazer said:
Hello all and a happy new year to yah!
I am currently re designing my website and stumbled on a javascript
that I would like to use for main page only problem is the banners that
angelfire uses to put on their pages shows up in back of it for some
reason and there is no space in back. The links is below. Please take a
look to see what I mean..

http://www.angelfire.com/mn3/aboveandbelow/flyinglinks.html

What can I do to fix this problem? Please give me a code or something
because I don't know Javascript I found this off a copy, cut and paste
code website. Thanks for your help in advance...
The flippant answer, pay a little money and get real hosting that does
not muck with your site! Actually that is the best answer there is some
really affordable hosting out there. Many under $10/mo, then your
content and *only* your content is presented to your visitors...

Thomas Jollans

Stargazer said:
Hello all and a happy new year to yah!
I am currently re designing my website and stumbled on a javascript
that I would like to use for main page only problem is the banners that
angelfire uses to put on their pages shows up in back of it for some
reason and there is no space in back. The links is below. Please take a
look to see what I mean..

http://www.angelfire.com/mn3/aboveandbelow/flyinglinks.html

What can I do to fix this problem? Please give me a code or something
because I don't know Javascript I found this off a copy, cut and paste
code website. Thanks for your help in advance...

I cannot see anything flying anywhere on the site.