Forcing datalist to start new row on demand

haydnw

I have a datalist which displays a set of photographs, some of which
are landscape and some of which are portrait in orientation. I'd like
to sort them by orientation, and can do this just using SQL, but that
leaves the possibility that one row could contain the last landscape
images followed by the first portrait images. Is there any way to force
a datalist to start a new row part-way through the list? That would
enable me to have all the landscape images, followed neatly by the
portrait images starting on the next row, without having to just
populate two separate lists to get the same effect or make two queries
to the database. Thanks!