Form Tags and Runat=Server

dp_foster

I am trying to have several forms on a page with each using textboxes, a button and the requiredfieldvalidator.

I get the error A page can have only one server-side Form tag.

The only way I see round it is using HTML controls and using Javascript instead of the requiredfieldvalidator.

There has to be a better way?

Dale

I don't think the problem is the validator. Search your HTML and see if you
have more than one <form> element. Where using multiple forms on a page was
common pre-.NET, it is not allowed in ASP.NET.

Dale