Form validation

Jake

Hi all,

I am using form validation to authenticate users. In the web config file I
secure a page that has only the following statement:
response.writeFile(page.mapPath("..\attachments\Web Resume.doc"))
Even thought the user has loged in, when this statement executes the user is
redirected to the user logon page. And the file in the response.writeFile
statement is not secured, so I can not determine what causes the redirect.

Any ideas as to what causes this?

Thanks in advance

Jake