Form works in IE and Opera, not Firefox nor Netscape

Bob

I've got a fair amount of Javascript coding that works great in IE and
Opera, but is completely ignore in Firefox and Netscape. See:

www.bridgemate.net/BeachWatchers/Regis.htm

Right after the <FORM NAME="Regis".....tag I have

which sends control to getRadios() when the user clicks anywhere on the
form...at least in IE.

Anyone have a clue as to the problem/solution..TIA

Bob

I've narrowed down my problem to the "/r" feature inside an Alert

Alert("Something/rnext line)

prints out like this on IE

Something
next line

but like this on Firefox

Something next line

So, Firefox recognizes the /r, (by not displaying it) but it's not
changing to a new line.

Fabien LE LEZ

Right after the <FORM NAME="Regis".....tag I have

Try this:

<form id="whatever" NAME...

Randy Webb

Bob said the following on 7/14/2006 12:49 AM:
I've narrowed down my problem to the "/r" feature inside an Alert

Alert("Something/rnext line)

alert("something\r\nnext line")